True Mountain Roofing’s 10 Year Workmanship Warranty
At True Mountain Roofing we guarantee the workmanship on all of the roofs we install for 10 years. This is at NO COST to the homeowner and is transferrable 1 time to the new homeowner.
Here’s 10 things our warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Acts of God, such as hail, strong storms or winds over the maximum wind speed listed by the manufacturer, ice damming above the area covered by leak barriers or flashings or snow or water infiltration through exhaust vents.
- Damage to or failure of the shingles as a result of damage to or the failure of the underlying roofing structure.
- Foot traffic on your roof or damage caused by objects (e.g., tree branches) falling on your roof.
- Shading, variations in the color of your shingles or discoloration caused by algae, fungi, lichen or cyanobacteria.
- Damage do to improper or inadequate ventilation. If you have questions as to whether you have proper attic venting discuss with your sales man at the time of installation.
- Settlement of the structure of your property or buckling or cracking of the deck over which your shingles are installed.
- Leaks caused by pre-existing conditions, structural failures or damaged areas on or near the roof that are not part of the roofing system, such as chimneys that have loose or cracked mortar, or skylight seams that allow water to enter the structure or roofing system.
- Damage to the shingles caused by alterations made after completion of application, including structural changes, equipment installation, power washing, painting or the application of cleaning solutions, coatings, or other modifications.
- Any damage due to debris, resins or drippings from foliage.
- Improperly designed or installed gutter or downspout systems.